Coats 6450-3D HD Truck Wheel Balancer
Part No: CTS-8506450
Alaska, Hawaii, & any/all US territories & international orders are excluded.
Coats 6450-3D is similar to the 6450-2D but with more features such as Stop on Top, Auto data entry (3 Parameter), Auto indexing.
The 6450 is unlike other heavy-duty balancers which simply change the round-off when switching between heavy-duty and passenger car work. The COATS 6450-2D stores and run two INDEPENDENT SETS of calibrations. So, in addition to changing round-offs, these machines dynamically adjust balancing parameters based on the job at hand. It's like having two machines in one without any trade-offs inherent to other heavy-duty offerings.
With the addition of DCS*, the 6450 series is now the most accurate heavy-duty balancer in passenger car and light truck models on the market today. The 6450 is ideal for municipal shops servicing police cars to fire trucks to transit vehicles. It is also the right machine for front-line retail service, from delivery vehicles to tractor-trailers. DCS gives 6450's the widest and most accurate range; the AC Vector Drive gives the 6450s speed and ease of use, while the Coats Direct Drive motor provides durability and years of trouble-free service.
- Powerful 1.5HP direct-drive motor shaves 20 seconds off a typical 22.5in a spin.
- DCS* ensures the 6450 is the most accurate heavy-duty balancer in car/light truck models on the market, like two balancers in one.
- 2 parameter auto data entry system for clip weight and 3 parameters for Tape-A-Weight
- 500 lbs. Met Lab / UL approved with 52in wheel capacity.
- Designed for the front line, high-volume balancing.
- Easy-to-read LED readouts.
- 2in / 51mm heavy duty arbor on Coats proven direct-drive motor.
- Laser-guided direct Tape-A-Weight placement.
- Auto Data Entry for all three parameters with one touch. Just drop the hood and go.
- Auto indexing automatically moves the wheel to the required weight positions.
- The stop and Lock feature locks the spindle firmly in place for easier, more accurate weight placement.
Specs:Drive System: Direct
Tire Diameter: 52in
Rim Width: 20in
Maximum Tire Weight: 500 lbs (UL)
Self Calibrating: Yes
On-Screen Calibration Directions: Yes
Auto Data Entry: 3 Parameter
Stop On Top: Stop & Lock
Auto Indexing: Yes
Operator A & B: Yes
Match Mount: Yes
Motor Size: 1.5 hp Direct
Cycle Time: R11 22.5 (200 lb) 18 sec.
Cones: 2 Auto, 2 Light Truck
Ounce/Gram Selectable: Yes
Adapter Storage: Side Pegs
Direct Weight Placement: Yes
Monitor/Display: LED w/ Text Instruction Box
Balancing Modes: 11
Shaft Diameter: 2in (51 mm)
Resolution Displayed: .01 oz.
Accuracy: .01 oz.
Round Off: 1/4 - 1/2 - 2 oz.
Footprint: 72in w x 62in d
Shipping Weight: 1,100 lbs
220v/1ph @ 60hz: 8506450
220v/3ph @60hz: 850645001
Includes:1 x 6450-3D High Volume Heavy Duty Truck Wheel Balancer
1 x 575 Heavy Duty Wheel lift
1 x 143935 Budd Wheel Adapter Kit
1 x 109877 Budd Cone and Backing Plate Kit, 2in