Corghi AM500 Fully Automatic Electric Tire Changer
Part No: COR-AM500
Alaska, Hawaii, & any/all US territories & international orders are excluded.
Technology for vehicle, SUV and commercial vehicles wheels up to 32 inches. A natural evolution of Artiglio 50, this new tire changer maintains its best qualities and also presents many technical innovations: dynamic bead breaking device with a dual bead breaker disc, newly designed head group, more performing wheel support plate clamping, reinforced structure, great attention to ergonomics and control availability. All of this means a faster-operating speed without risks to the operator and the rims, even during the most critical phases, great simplicity of use and universality, for equipment whose features can be used 100%.
- Dynamic bead breaking device with dual specular bead breaker disc.
- The multifunctional control console contains all the operating controls. Ideal for dynamic bead breaking and for rim and tire match mounting, thanks to the two dual control discs.
- Moto inverter drive system.
- A wheel lifter is fitted as standard, for effortlessly placing wheels of any type onto the turntable.
- The demounting procedure uses the same working movements but absolutely no effort is required from the operator thanks to the inch Leva la leva inch (Without lever) technology incorporated in the head (Patent Pending)
- Safe and universal wheel clamping
Specs:Rim diameter: 12 in -32 in
Maximum tire diameter: 47 in
Maximum tire width with 15 in (from wheel supporting base)
Tire types processed: conventional
Profile: Low Profile and Run Flat
Clamping mechanical: manual
Drive system: 2-speed Moto inverter
Rotation torque: 1100 Nm
Rotation speed: 7-18 rpm
Maximum bead breaking range: 26.4 in
Bead breaker stroke: 21.2 in
Bead breaker force: 1710 lbs
Maximum wheel weight: 187,4 lbs
Electric: 1Ph 230V-0.98 kW 50Hz/60 Hz
Electric: 1Ph (alternative) 110V-0,98 kW 50Hz/60 Hz
Pneumatic operating pressure: 116 PSI (minimum)
Limited Warranty:2 year parts
1 year labor
For more info Here