Coats 800ETOC Auto Tread Depth Scanner
Part No: CTS-800ETOC
Alaska, Hawaii, & any/all US territories & international orders are excluded.
Know the condition of your customer's tires as they drive-in!
The Tread Depth Scanner requires no labor to capture data in seconds. A printed handout is a visual selling tool while transparently providing customers with data and the confidence to make an informed service decision.
- Instantly measures tread depth with a camera and LED technology
- No moving parts provide superior weather and wear resistance
- Identifies abnormal tread wear patterns due to misalignment, over/under tire inflation, worn suspension, belt shift, and failure.
- Displays easy to understand pictorial analysis to inform customers
- Helps close under-car service sales based on real-time analysis
- Vehicle Identification Camera
- Easy To Read Analysis. Displays recommended action.
- Personalize print outs and displays for your business across all platforms
Specs:Footprint (surface mount with ramps): 3.22 in x 88.39 in x 40.94 in (81.78 mm x 2245.10 mm x 1039.87 mm)
Maximum scan width: 17.7 in (450 mm)
Measurement accuracy: .01 in (.25 mm)
Maximum vehicle speed: 5 mph (8 km/hr)
Cycle time with permitted speed range: 10 Seconds
Power: 100-240VAC / 50 - 60Hz
Maximum load axle weight: 8,818 lbs (4 tonnes)
Environmental rating (sensors): IP65
Operating temperature range: -13°F to 113°F (-25°C to 45°C)
Communication: Wireless / LAN
Data outputs: Wear patterns and tread depths
Warranty: 1 Year Parts, 6 Months Labor
Part Number: 800ETOC