ESCO YAK 132/C 2.2 Ton 2 Stage Air Bladder Jack
The YAK 2.2 Ton Air Bladder Jack [Model 92011] is a pneumatically controlled jack consisting of highly resistant material and construction. Outfitted with a limit stop device as well as a safety valve making this jack reliable in the case of excessive load.This Bladder jack is a (2) step lift jack.
Silent, simple, and lightweight product makes it ideal for tire technicians and bodywork shops. Minimum Height of 5.2in with a Maximum Height of 12.83in. Also Available in Trolley version, ESC-92012.
- Pneumatically controlled jacks consisting of a highly resistant diaphragm and internal telescope guide
- These jacks are fitted with a limit stop device as well as a safety valve making them absolutely reliable in the case of excessive loads
- Silent, simple and lightweight, they are ideal for tire technicians and bodywork shops in view of the fact they can also be used on column lifts
- Also available in a trolley version (Model #92012)
- 3 Year Warranty (Must register product to qualify for warranty)
Lifting Capacity: 2.2 Ton | 2 Tonne
Max. Height: 12.83″ | 326mm
Min. Height: 5.2″ | 132mm
Working Air Pressure: 116-145 PSI
Net Weight: 31 lbs. | 14 kg
Desc: Trolley Version.