ESCO 2 Ton 2 Stage Bladder Jack - 92040
Part No: ESC-92040
The ESCO Pro Series 2 Stage Bladder Jacks Model 92040 is a great addition to any service shop, hobbyist, or mobile service technician who deals in automotive, SUV and Light Truck applications. The ESCO Pro Series Bladder Jacks are a safe and fast solution for any lifting applications in any conditions. For added safety, the ESCO Bladder Jacks also features a dual safety valve that prevents both over-inflation and uncontrolled descend deflation of the jacks under load. These ESCO Bladder Jacks can also be used for repair projects in a body shop, as additional support on frame machines to lift in small increments as needed or for lifting heavy items with precision.
- Easy up and down function handle
- Large bottom plate for added stability
- Heavy Duty designed air-bags - safe and able to handle day-to-day use
- Popular choice for collision repair shops for use with frame machines
- Ideal for use in the brake, suspension, tire/wheel and many other applications
Specs:Lifting Capacity: 2 Tons / 4,000 lbs.
Min. Height: 4.5in / 115 mm
Max. Height: 17in / 430 mm
Weight: 29.6 lbs. / 13.43 kg
Working Air Pressure: 100-145 PSI