BaseLine BL350 Entry-Level Wheel Balancer
Part No: BLN-350
Alaska, Hawaii, & any/all US territories & international orders are excluded.
The BaseLine models are designed for general service. Offers the capability of expanding your shop without breaking your budget. These products are a great place to start. They are entry-level machines that will service the majority of OE fitments. These durable machines are equipped with basic features, intended for low volume usage.
- Built To Last: Built tough to provide your repair shop with years of front-line tire service.
- Service & Support: You get convenient, local access to parts, service, training, and setup.
- Quick Shipping: Direct to your shop from our Nashville, Tennessee factory.
- Price Point: Offers the capability of expanding your shop without breaking your budget.
- BL350 Integrated LED Matrix: This display provides easy-to-read visuals and readings.
- Space-Saving Design: The small footprint of the machine allows you to put your balancing station virtually anywhere.
- 40mm Shaft: The 40mm shaft allows you to use all standard balancer accessories.
Specs:Tire Diameter: 42in
Max Rim Diameter: 22in
Max Rim Width: 20in
Max Tire/Wheel Weight: 165 lbs. (75 Kg)
Mounting Shaft Diameter: 40 mm
Resolution (Round Off Mode): 0.25 ounce, position 1.40 degrees
Resolution (Non-Round Off Mode): 0.35 ounce, position 1.40 degrees
Balancing Display Increments: 0.25 or 0.01 ounces
Electrical Requirements: 115 V, 60 Hz, 15 A, 1 Ph
Footprint: 38in W x 47in D x 53in H
Shipping Weight: 200 lbs.
Warranty:Tire Changer: 12 Months (1)(2); No Labor or mileage coverage
Balancers: 12 Months (1)(2); No Labor or mileage coverage
Accessories: 6 Months; No Labor or mileage coverage
For more info Here