Challenger Versymmetric 2-Post Lift w/ 3-Stage Front and Rear Arms (10,000 lbs)
Part No: CHL-CL10V3
Versymmetric 2-Post Lift with 3-Stage Front and Rear Arms (10,000 Lb )
- Versymmetric offset front arms provide directSPOT to vehicle lift points and safely lifts both symmetrically and asymmetrically within the same service bay maximizing service capabilities and revenue potential.
- Oversized Pulley and heavy duty cable
- 48in elongated carriage design decreases load on bearing.
- 11' 8in standard height with 2' and 3' extensions available allows lift to be placed in standard service bay with 12' ceiling.
- Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage from being raised too high
- Fully gusseted base plate design reduces column deflection.
- Single point mechanical lock release system with jacket coated protection and no lock cable pulleys, and double clutch release bar protects cable from stretching while disengaging both column locks simultaneously.
- Rubber door guards provide added security against vehicle door damage.
- Lifting Capacity: 10000 lbs
- Rise Height: 74-5/8 in
- Column Height: 11'8 in
- Cylinder Overall (Full Stroke): 11' 11 in
- Adjustable Width Overall: 11' 6-1/2 in
- Drive-Thru Clearance: 100-1/2 in
- Floor To Overhead Switch: 11' 2-1/2 in
- Front Arm Reach (Min./ Max.): 19-13/16 in / 42 in
- Rear Arm Reach (Min. / Max.): 37-5/8 in / 60 in
- Screw Pad Height: Min 3-7/8 in / Max 7-1/8 in
- Inside Columns: 110 in
- Low Lock Height: 12 in Net Rise
- Motor: 2HP
- Voltage: 208v-230v Single Phase Standard
- Speed of Rise: 48s
- Max. Load Per Arm: 2,500lb.
- Ceiling Height Required: 12' 1
Other Popular Items: