TSI TW2000 Tweel Handler Truck Wheel Dolly
- SKU: TSI-TW2000 $1,823.05
Part No: TSI-TW2000
The TW2000 Tweel Handler is an amazingly versatile tool that allows truck mechanics to remove, install, rotate and transport single tire-and-wheel assemblies with ease. The vertical range of conventional wheel dollies is 3in or 4in, forcing you to kneel down to inspect tires or use a floor jack to raise the tire up. The TW2000 solution is a built-in ratcheting jack with 14in of vertical travel. No more bending over The Tweel Handler's U-shaped chassis allows you to get close to the work area, with unhindered access to the tire in the cradle. No restraining chains are required, yet the Tweel Handler holds virtually any single truck wheel, including wide-based singles. Three heavy-duty ball-bearing wheels mounted under ball-bearing swivel casters make it highly maneuverable.
- Allow mechanic to mount/ demount truck tire with ease.
- build-om ratcheting Jack, no more bending over.
- U-shaped chassis design allows unhindered access to the tire.
- Hold most single truck wheel, include super single tire.
- No restraint chain required.
Specs:Minimum Tire/Wheel Diameter: 23.5in
Maximum Tire/Wheel Weight: 350 lbs
Cradle Depth: 14in
Cradle Width: 23.5in
Supporting Ring Roller Spread: 37in
Vertical Hoist Travel: 14in
Weight: 164 lbs
Dimension: 48 x 39 x 24 in