Bartec TPMS-PAD (Programming Accessory Device)
Part No: BTC-WRTPAD1
The TPMS Programming Accessory Device [PAD] can test, copy, or create sensors from your PC or laptop. This little 4 inch x 4 inch PAD may be small, but it packs a technological punch! The PAD makes programming EZ-sensors even easier and faster. Simply load the software onto your laptop or PC and connect the pad via the laptop or PC's usb outlet, and start programming EZ-sensors!. The PAD is a great backup programming device. This tool is especially ideal for busier shops, because it can free up your other TPMS activation tools.
- MMY look up - look up the make model year for almost any vehicle, including 2012 coverage.
- Test, Copy, or create TPMS sensors from your PC or laptop
- Programs Schrader EZ-sensors
- Reads and checks existing OE sensors.
- Easy to use software
- Incredibly easy to use software
- Connects to any PC or laptop via standard USB cable
- Internet NOT required
- No batteries required
- Direct reading from sensor for swift programming
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 4.13 in x 4.13 in x 1 in
- Case Material: Xenoy composite
- Tool Weight: 3 ounces
- Interface: USB 1
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Software/User Guide DVD
We Also Recommend: