Schrader TPMS EZ-sensor: SB-33500
Shipping times vary.
Part No: SB-33500
The new EZ-sensor part number 33500 replaces SKUs 33000 (315MHz) - 33200 (433MHz).
Schrader's new single SKU solution enables ONE EZ-sensor to cover over 100 million TPMS-enabled vehicles in North America, supporting a diverse set of global vehicle platforms. Currently, there are more than 150 SKUs of tire sensors fitted to North American vehicles equipped with TPMS. For aftermarket distributors and retailers, this can mean money tied up in inventory for sensors that are rarely used, or time lost in the service bay while waiting for the right sensor to be delivered.
In 2010, Schrader launched EZ-sensor, the automotive industry's first patented and programmable OEM-replacement, TPMS sensor that is fully-programmable to function across diverse car makes and models.
EZ-sensor is compatible with all required TPMS installation, re-learn, and verification functions. This means that installation requires only the EZ-sensor itself and a single programming/scan tool. EZ-sensor is compatible with all major TPMS programming devices in the market and features Schrader's patented snap-in TPMS valve, with aluminum stem options, to help minimize installation time. It is also "future proofed" against current and pending OEM technology, including auto-location features.
- EZ-sensor (315 & 433MHz) coverage includes vehicle models on leading platforms such as Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, GM, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Dodge, Jeep, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Mazda, Nissan, and Infinit (see the EZ-sensor application guide for details)
- Fully programmable using any of eight hand-held scan/programming tools currently available
- Additional parts include EZ-sensor (33000, 33100), Snap-In Service Pack (20008), Aluminum Clamp-In Stem Pack (34000), Clamp-in Stem Service Pack (20014)
- Schrader patented technology offers a truly programmable solution, offering snap-in and clamp-in options
- EZ-sensor performs identically to the original OEM-equivalent
- EZ-sensor comes "blank" and is fully programmable to the selected vehicle type
- Increases speed, ensures accuracy, and reduces cost of servicing TPMS-equipped vehicles
- Two EZ-to-program snap-in sensors will eventually replace over 90% of OEM sensor types
- Works with Schrader and Bartec OBD learn tools you may already own
We Also Recommend: