Ken-Tool T131 Air Powered Bead Expander For Utility Tires
Shipping times vary.
Part No: KEN-31431
T131 Air Powered Bead Expander For Utility Tires:
Seats Beads On Hard-To-Seat Tubeless Utility TiresTime saving tool for tire service centers and lawn mower / small tractor shops mounting small tubeless bias-ply tires for riding lawn mowers, garden tractors, utility carts, wheelbarrows, golf carts, etc. For use in seating difficult, small diameter, utility tires on the rim Slips easily over tire Withstands contact with oil, grease, solvents, and acids Expands bead by compressing tread.
- Includes over-pressure release valve
- Expands tubeless tire beads by compressing tread to seat beads
- Fits 10"-22" diameter tires
- Withstands contact with oil, grease, solvents, and acids
- Internal safety relief valve to avoid over inflation
- External pressure release valve for quick deflation
- For use with shop air up to 150-psi
- Proudly Made in USA
We Also Recommend: