Robinair 34788NI-H Recovery/Recycle/Recharge Station For Hybrid and Non-Hybrid Vehicles
- SKU: ROB-34788NI-H $4,875.00
- Save $1,807.00
Part No: ROB-34788NI-H
Alaska, Hawaii, & any/all US territories & international orders are excluded.
Robinair 34788NI-H machines recover, recycle, evacuate, leak test, and recharge R-134a for hybrid and non-hybrid vehicles with improved 98.5% efficiency - unmatched by any competitor. The new design features a larger graphical display, automatic features including leak testing, automatic refrigerant refill, and oil drain/inject - putting A/C lubricant back into the system. The 34788NI-H also boasts the ability to add a printer, USB data sharing, refrigerant identifier, and wireless module for Wi-Fi or Bluetooth communication. An optional refrigerant charge and oil capacities database are available for North American market vehicles.
- Fully-Automatic Function: Program to recover, vacuum, leak test, and charge without operating panel valves.
- Automatic Oil Drain: A display reminds you to empty the graduated container to show the amount of oil to replace.
- A/C System Flush: Flushes a vehicle’s A/C system with refrigerant, eliminating any residual oil or other liquid. (Flushing adapters not included)
- Save & print before and after service data: Allows the user to store before and after service information by vehicle and print this information to provide to a customer.
- Visual & Audible Alarm: Notifies the user when service is complete, or if a problem has occurred.
- Vacuum Leak Test: Monitors level after evacuation, informs of a possible leak.
- Automatic Air Purge: Eliminates system-damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Automatic Refrigerant Refill: Maintains a user-selectable amount of refrigerant in an internal vessel and signals when it’s time to change supply tank, no monitoring required.
- Vacuum Feature: Defaults to 15 mins, programmable up to 99 mins. “Remaining time” is displayed.
- Display: Multilingual.
- Refrigerant Charging: Select a charge mode from the high or low side, or use both sides.
- Refrigerant Management System: Displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life remains.
- Electric Vehicle: Capable of servicing high voltage electric compressor A/C systems.
Specs:Operating Range: 32° - 120°F (0°-50°C)
Recovery Performance: >95% at 70 to 75° F (21 to 24°C) <30 minutes
Voltage: 125 VAC 60 Hz
Charge Performance: +/- 0.5 oz at 70° to 75° F (+/- 15g at 21° to 24° C)
Display: 5 cm x 9 cm graphical display
Filter-Drier Capacity: 150 lb (75kg), spin-on type
Hoses: 9 ft (2.75 m)
Weight: Approximately 230 lbs. (103 kg)
Compressor: 3/8 hp, pressure-protected, oiled, hermetically sealed
Dimensions(HxWxD): 48.5in x 24in x 36in (123cm x 61cm x 91cm)
Vacuum Pump: 1.5 cfm Dual Stage, 29.9 InHg
Languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
Internal Cylinder: 30 lb. DOT
Certifications: SAE J2788
Dimensions: 36.00in x 24.00in x 48.50in
Weight: 232.00 lb
Warranty: 1 Year