Coats APX90 Tire Changer for Runflats Tire
Part No: APX90AX
Alaska, Hawaii, & any/all US territories & international orders are excluded.
The APX90 was designed to change the toughest runflats and extra-large custom wheels with ease including Michelin PAX (with the optional accessory kit). Without strenuous effort and damage to expensive custom wheels. Not only are these tough jobs made easy, but the APX90 makes quick and efficient work of conventional tires and wheels. The Coats APX90 provides a path to increased shop efficiency and profitability, enabling you to service virtually any job that comes in your shop.
The APX90 can handle nearly any application, with the ability to service wheels from 9in to 30in externally and without the need for additional adapters. At the same time, it provides an ergonomic user experience with intuitive and easy to operate features, so that you can focus on changing tires without complicated training issues. Capacity, Productivity, and Protection the Coats APX90 delivers on all counts.
- Large clamping capacity to externally clamp wheels up to 30 inches or as small as 9 inches in diameter to maximize service flexibility.
- High-torque electric turntable gives you the power you need for tough applications.
- Three-position hand-operated bead-loosener provides complete control, reducing wait time and minimizing the risk of wheel damage.
- Duckhead roller prevents the top bead from flipping over Duckhead mount head on large, stiff sidewall tires.
- Robo-Arm helper device applies pressure to create a bead lock and hold the top bead in drop center when mounting.
- Horizontal power rollers allow natural bead and rim lubrication, loosen top beads, and assist in mounting run-flat and low-profile tires.
- Ergonomically positioned foot pedals and helper controls located at the point of use minimize training and opportunities for error.
Specs:Motor: Air Drive
Operation: 1st Loosen Bead, 2nd Mount/Demount
Wheel Handled: Alloy and Steel, Car and Light Truck
Mount / Demount: Tilt Back
Tool Head Offset: Automatic
Table Shape: X-Shaped
Wheel Clamping Method: Four Clamps, Air Cylinder Operated
The height of Table to Floor: 27in (686 mm)
Bead Loosening System: Power In, Out and Freeze Hand Controlled Air Cylinder
Bead Lifting System: Tire Bar (1st Bead, Roller Second)
Air Drive System: 1.5HP Air Motor (A version) 110-175psi, 15scfm
Electric Drive System: 2HP Electric Motor, 110v, 60hz, 30amp (110-175psi, 5scfm required for cylinders)
Inflation Pressure Control: Limiter
Assist Arms/Tools: 4 Powered
Wheel Lift: Standard
Clamping Pressure Limited: None
Bead Seating Reservoir: 5.7 Gal. Tank
Inflation Gauge: 60 psi
Air Supply Gauge: 0-300 psi
Water Filter/Lubricator or Oil Injector: Filter / Lube
Storage Tray: None
Inflation Guard: N/A
Standard Protectors: Nylon head, steelhead inserts, bead loosener and tool covers, Grip-Max clamps
Min / Max Rim Diameter: 9in-30in external, 11in-32in internal (car and light truck only)
Max Rim Width: 16in (406mm)
Max Tire Diameter: 44in (1118mm)
Rotation Speed: Electric = 1 Speed, Air = Variable
Chassis Footprint: 90in x 102in x 89in
Recommended Work Area: 7' x 10'