Amermac 1200R Racing Truer
- SKU: TSI-1200R $8,795.00
- Save $1,867.00
Part No: TSI-1200R
The Amemac 1200R Tire Truer is designed for all tire applications. The 1200R produces a flat cut surface, or the unit can be adjusted to cut on a camber and produce a camber cut of up to 5 degrees. The 1200R comes with an A1 - A6 adapter set and can shave a tire up to 18in wide and wheels sizes up to 24.5in. Tire truing is a process in which you "shave" some of the rubber off your tires to make them as round as possible while providing you with better handling.
- Removes tread rubber and reduces tire weight by several pounds.
- A shaved tire's tread profile will usually result in a slight increase in the width of the tire's contact patch, putting a little more rubber on the road.
- Shallower tread depths reduce the tire's slip angle, increasing its responsiveness and cornering power by minimizing tread block squirming.
- Minimizing tread block squirm also reduces heat buildup and the risk of making the tire go "off" by overheating its tread compound.
- Built and designed for low-maintenance operation
- Ball bearing blade motor with fixed shaft prevents tire gouging
- Rotary stone blade sharpening system
- Minimum set-up time needed for fast one-person operation
- Simple master control panel designed for easy operator use
- Adjustable work light
- Other adapter plates are available to fit most wheel lug patterns
- Optional Air Jack Wheel Lifting Ramp available
- 60 hz., 110-115 V. Single Phase
Specs:Max Overall Tire Width (Edge to Edge): 15in
Max Overall Tire Height: 42in
Cutting Orientation: Straight & Angle Cut
HZ: 60 Hz.
Power: 110-115 V.
Phase: Single Phase
Weight: 495 lbs
Diameter: 53 x 48 x 54in