OTC 6575 Hub Grappler Kits
Part No: OTC-6575
The Hub Grappler Kit is the complete solution for servicing wheel hubs and bearings on the vehicle without removing the steering components or knuckles. This eliminates unnecessary alignments or a shop press, cutting service time dramatically. OTC Tools 6575 Hub Grappler Kits are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from purchase.
- The new Hub Grappler Puller is specifically designed to apply maximum force with minimal effort from an impact gun to minimize service time.
- The new jaws are designed and sized to fit hub applications properly and can be quickly located on the puller bar without fasteners.
- The new 3/4-inch custom drive screw coupled with the special equalizer washer provides smooth operation while the proprietary heat treating extends its life 5-10 times longer than similar designs.
- 6 new adapters increase application coverage. Also includes a tie rod/ball joint tool and 2 Ford axle installers.
- Keep more jobs in house - don't send bearings out to be machine pressed
- Save time and money with reduced downtime
- Hub Grappler Application Guide
- Includes coverage and applications up to the model year 2018
- Most comprehensive hub and bearing service guide on the market
- Developed to be the first tool used in the kit.
- Provides a quick reference to the other tools in the kit required to do the job, eliminating guesswork and saving time.
Specs:Case Included: Yes
Wheel Bearing Removal Tool Material: Steel
Quantity: Sold as a kit.
Dimensions: 26 × 15 × 8 in
Weight: 54 lb
Ken-Tool - 7326 Pro Super Hub Shark System (Discontinued)