Norco 20 Ton Capacity Standard Height Air Operated Hydraulic Bottle Jack
Norco 20 Ton Capacity Standard Height Air Operated Hydraulic Bottle Jack:
For use in heavy duty trucks, farm equipment, building construction, construction and mining equipment, mobile home set-up and oil field applications.
- Fast efficient air pump reduces lifting time and has a built-in relief mechanism which prevents the jack from being used beyond its maximum capacity.
- Convenient push button air valve connected to an in-line filter prevents contaminates from entering the air/hydraulic system.
- Unique design allows for manual operation when air is not available.
- Two piece zinc plated handle.
- Parkerized coating on pump piston, extension screw and extension adapters and chrome coated ram offer protection against rust.
- Longer wear life due to internally machined oil passages, smooth bearing surfaces and close tolerances.
- Safety oil by-pass system prevents the ram from being overextended and causing damage to the cylinder.
- Carrying handle.
- Low Lift Height 10.875"
- High Lift Height 20.5"
- Stroke 6.75"
- Screw Extension 2.75"
- Base Size 7.5" x 9.25"
- P.S.I. Range 100-130 1
We Also Recommend: