Ken-Tool Nineteen-Five Mount/Demount Set For 19.5 in Tires
Part No: KEN-33195
Related Categories: Ken-Tool Mount / Demount Tire Tools Tire Changing Tools Tire Irons
19.5-inch tires are notoriously difficult to mount and demount. The Nineteen-Five tool is needed because there are stiffer tires with high ply ratings and thick beads. The Nineteen-Five is designed to handle these tough tire and make your job easier, faster, and safer.
- New tire bar uniquely designed to work on hub side of wheel - where hub protrudes from rim
- Tools are powder-coated to protect against rust and corrosion
- Forged from high-grade carbon steel and heat-treated for long-lasting strength and durability
- Specially designed bead holder to hold beads on 19.5in aluminum wheels
- Aluminum wheel protector - thick leather pad helps protect rims from marring or scratching
- Brass bead holder for steel wheels
Includes:(2) 33199: Nineteen-Five Bars
(1) 33196: Patent-pending Bead Holder
(1) 31710: Solid brass bead holder for steel wheels
(1) 31810: Patented leather aluminum wheel protector pad
WARNING: California Proposition 65 - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Other Popular Items: