IR Hammer-Head Low Profile 3/8 in Impact Wrench
Part No: IR-2015MAX
From Ingersoll Rand, the company that invented the Impactool in 1934, comes a revolutionary product that is unlike any other on the market today. The Hammerhead Low-Profile Impactool offers the power of an impact with the reach of a ratchet, and it's going to change the way you work. The combination of MAX power, MAX control, and MAX access now allows you to use an Ingersoll Rand Impactool for virtually any application. Say goodbye to awkward extensions and swivel sockets, and watch your productivity soar as you conquer tasks in minutes that once took you hours.
- Max Power: With 180 ft-lb max torque and 7,100 rpm, Hammerhead offers more than twice the power of the leading competitor's ratchet.
- Max Control: A feather-touch trigger, two-position forward power regulator, and conveniently located forward/reverse ring provide precise control.
- Max Access: A head height of under 2in and reactionless torque allow you to safely use this powerful tool in tight spaces.
- Drive: 3/8 in
- Max Torque (reverse): 180 ft - lbs
- Reverse Torque Range: 45-160 ft - lbs
- Forward Torque Range: 45-140 ft - lbs
- Blows per Minute: 2100
- Average Free Speed: 7100 rpm
- Sound Level (free speed): 94.1 dBa
- Net Weight: 3.4 lbs
- Overall Length: 13 in
- Average Air Consumption: 305 cfm
- Air Consumption @ Load: 19 cfm
- Air Inlet: 1/4 in NPTF
- Minimum Hose Size: 3/8 in 1
Other Popular Items: