ESCO YAK 203 2.2 Ton 3-Stage Air Bladder Jack
Alaska, Hawaii, & any/all US territories & international orders are excluded.
The YAK 2.2 Ton Air Bladder Jack [Model 92013] is a pneumatically controlled jack consisting of a highly resistant material and construction. Outfitted with a limit stop device as well as a safety valve making this jack reliable in the case of excessive load. This Bladder jack is a (3) step lift jack.
Silent, simple, and lightweight product make it ideal for tire technicians and bodywork shops. Minimum Height of 8.07in with a Maximum Height of 19.29in. Also Available in the Trolley version. (Extensions sold separately).
- Pneumatically controlled jacks consisting of a highly resistant diaphragm and internal telescope guide
- These jacks are fitted with a limit stop device as well as a safety valve making them absolutely reliable in the case of excessive loads
- Silent, simple and lightweight, they are ideal for tire technicians and bodywork shops in view of the fact they can also be used on column lifts
- Also available in a trolley version (Model #92014)
- 3 Year Warranty (Must register product to qualify for warranty)
Lifting Capacity: 2.2 Ton | 2 Tonne
Max. Height: 19.29″ | 490mm
Min. Height: 8.07″ | 205mm
Working Air Pressure: 116-145 PSI
Net Weight: 37 lbs. | 17 kg