AME Cribbing Block (2" x 4" x 18")
Part No: AME-15200
For Ground Shipping to Lower 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, & any/all US territories & international orders are excluded.
Industrial cribbing blocks are designed to provide superior crib stability compared to standard hardwood and softwood products. They will not fail catastrophically like wooden cribbing. In addition, unlike wood products, industrial cribbing blocks do not splinter or absorb most fluids. Convenient sizes help to quickly and safely build stable cribs to support loads.
- Certified and Tested
- Multiple sizes, shapes fit most applications
- Interlocking or aggressive non-slip surface
- Non-conducting plastic resists oil and most chemicals
- Does not splinter, like wood
- Carrying lanyards provided on all 6in x 7in and on yellow 4in x 4in crib blocks
- Made from 100% recycled plastic
- Rated up to 298,000 lbs (135,000 kg), depending on configuration
- Can be used with Lincoln log mating or pyramid mating
Specs:Dimensions: 2 in x 4 in x 18 in