Challenger Quick Cycle Low Ceiling 12K 2-Post Lift w/ Dual Pendant (12,000 lbs) - CL12-LC-QC-DPC
- SKU: CHL-CL12-LCQCDPCR From $12,098.00
Part No: CHL-CL12-LCQCDPCR
Alaska, Hawaii, & any/all US territories & international orders are excluded.
Need the capacity of Challengerʼs CL12 lift but donʼt have the overhead space? Weʼve designed a low-ceiling model just for you. With an overall height that fits inside a standard 12ʼ ceiling but enough capacity to lift even a heavy-duty pickup truck, the CL12-LC will expand the service potential of your facility.
Challenger's 12,000 lb. capacity CL12 2-post lift maximizes your profitability with true 3-stage front and 3-stage rear arms. The CL12 can accommodate a wide range of common cars, trucks, vans as well as SUVs within the same service bay. Geared arm restraints and steel pulleys increase durability. Other features include a single-point mechanical lock release system that allows technicians to disengage both column locks simultaneously and a padded overhead shut-off system.
This CL12 Low Ceiling version features both the Quick Cycle and Dual Pendant Control:
The Quick Cycle hydraulic enhancement increases lift service efficiency by saving 30% rise and descent time. Boost the productivity and profitability of your shop by servicing more vehicles in the same amount of time.
Dual Pendant Controls
Always within technician reach when small spotting adjustments matter, dual pendant controls expedite vehicle spotting from either column by providing an unobstructed view to lifting points.
- 3-stage front and 3-stage rear arms provide greater extension and retraction.
- Geared arm restraints standard.
- A single-point mechanical lock release system allows the technician to disengage both column locks simultaneously.
- Oversized steel pulley reduces stress on the equalization system and provides increased durability.
- 60in lifting carriage lessens column stress by dispersing load. Standard combination stack screw pads and storage brackets accommodate a wide range of vehicle pick-up points.
- A padded overhead shut-off system prevents vehicle damage from being raised too high.
- 1-Feet and 2-Feets column height extensions available
Specs:Lift Capacity*: 12,000 lbs. (5443kg)
Lifting Configuration: Symmetric
Arms: 3-stage Front/3-stage Rear
Rise Height 1: 80.25in
Overall Height: 11'11in
Width Overall: 142in
Drive-Thru Clearance: 103.5in
Floor to Overhead Switch: 136in (3988mm)
Arm Reach (Min): 27.5in (700mm)
Arm Reach (Max): 59in (1500mm)
Screw Adapter Height 2: 5in / 12.625in (Includes 6in Stack Adapter)
Inside Columns: 114.5in (2908mm)
Motor / Voltage 3: 3HP, 208v-230v, 60Hz, 1Ph
Speed of Rising: 38 seconds
Ceiling Height Required: 12'
Colors Available: Red, Blue, Black
Includes:4 x 3in Stack Extensions
2 x 6in Stack Extensions
2 x Organizer Racks with hardware