Cemb ARGOS InstaCheck Alignment Checking System
Part No: CMB-ARGOS-INSTACHECK
Alaska, Hawaii, & any/all US territories & international orders are excluded.
Argos InstaCheck allows the shop to quickly check to see if the vehicle needs an alignment or not. This model comes with FREE installation and shipping.
You cannot do a true alignment with this machine. This unit would be perfect for a dealership to put out on the service drive where they can do a quick check on every single vehicle to see if it needs an alignment or not.
How It Works:
ARGOS InstaVision uses a patented* structured light 3D scanner system to project invisible laser patterns onto all four wheels. Each wheel is measured with pin-point accuracy in space to determine camber and toe values to a level of accuracy and repeatability never before available.
Determining the exact angle of each wheel to the others gives the 4-post stationary system its ability to calculate with extreme accuracy. Picture-perfect measurements are guaranteed.
- Instantaneous 5-Second Measurements.
- All Measurements Without Leaving the Vehicle
- No Wheel Clamps or Electronics at the Wheels
- No Opportunities for Operator Error
- No Moving Parts
- Automatic Self-Calibration
Alignment Check System Feature
- Identify Potential Wheel Alignment Sales
- Instantly Validate Pass/Fail Vehicle Specs
- No Set-Up or Steps Around the Vehicle
- Check Only Software and Customer Print-Out
- 25-50% Less Drive Area Than Clamp Check Systems
- Does Not Require Drive-Through Operation.
- Fits In Most Service Bays.
Cemb Warranty:1 year full
2 year parts