BendPak HDS-14LSXE 14K Ext Alignment Lift w/ Turn/Slip Plates
- SKU: BP-5175172 $11,370.00
Part No: BP-5175172
Alaska, Hawaii, & any/all US territories & international orders are excluded.
Looking for an alignment lift that can accommodate extended-length vehicles? Look no further than the HDS-14LSXE from BendPak. With runways that are extended by 30”, this lift can easily accommodate trucks and vans. Plus, the multi-caster slip plates and turn plates allow for extremely precise, free-floating alignment.
Slip plates: Multi-caster slip plates in the back and turn plates in the front allow for extremely precise, free-floating alignment.
Deluxe Turnplates: Aluminum-alloy construction turn plates are easily positioned using BendPak’s turn plate pockets. Larger and more robust than our previous slip-plate design, they’re also lighter in construction and feature dual “popsicle gap stops” for your convenience. Angled steel lock pins conveniently hold the plate in place when you want to use your machine strictly as a maintenance or storage lift.
Dual-hub cable sheaves: This BendPak alignment lift comes standard with robust 10.5” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes and 2.25” diameter sheave axles that are equally durable. Both contribute to the longevity and low-maintenance cost of owning and operating your car lift.
Adjustable height locking positions: Get your alignment lift to the right height. No need to reach or bend for the turn plates, as every few inches, each post column features a lock position for your convenience.
Note: An air supply (minimum 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
- 14,000-pound lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Two runway lengths to choose
- Heavy-duty turn plates and integrated rear slip-plates
- Multi-position turn plate pockets
- Automatic leveling system
- Multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Runways include a rail kit for optional accessories
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway.
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal “Anti-Sway” slider blocks in each column
- Oversize sheaves and heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-3/8” roller axles and oversize self-lubricating cable sheaves
- Multi-position safety locks in each column with push-button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths and feature a durable matte finish
- Optional 7,000-lb. capacity bridge jacks available
Specs:Style: Alignment Lift / Extended
SKU No.: 5175172
Lifting Capacity: 14,000 lbs. (6,350 kg)
A - Min. Runway Height: 7-5/8in (192 mm)
B - Max. Rise: 70in (1,778 mm)
C - Max. Lifting Height: 77-5/8in (1,970 mm)
D - Overall Width: 130in (3,301mm)
E - Outside Length: 243in (6,170 mm)
F - Overall Length: 271in (6,893 mm)
G - Height of Columns: 93in (2,362 mm)
H - Width Between Columns: 120in (3,046 mm)
I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 98-3/8in (2,499 mm)
J - Runway Width: 20in (508 mm)
K - Length of Runways: 229in (5,816 mm)
L - Width Between Runways: 37.5in (952 mm) - 51in (1,295 mm)
M - Min. 4-Wheel Alignment: 89in (2,261 mm)
N - Max. 4-Wheel Alignment: 156in (3,962 mm)
O - Max. 2-Wheel Alignment: 212in (5,385 mm)
Min. Wheelbase @ Capacity: 165in (4,191 mm)
Min. Wheelbase @ 75%: 140in (3,556 mm)
Min. Wheelbase @ 50%: 115in (2,921 mm)
Min. Wheelbase @ 25%: 95in (2,413 mm)
Locking Positions: 13
Lock Spacing: every 4in (102 mm)
Lifting Time: 60 seconds
Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz. / 1 Ph
Includes:1 x Alignment Lift
2 x Turn Plates
2 x Slip Plates
Bend-Pak Warranty:5 Years Lift structure
2 Years Hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
1 Year Operating components
1 Year Electrical components (excluding power unit)
1 Year Labor Warranty on site or at factory*
1 Year Free‐Shipping** on ground‐freight charges related to warranty performance
More Info Here