Tire Valves - Haltec 5/8 In Rubber Rim Hole Plug For Tube-Type Wheels

Car & Light Truck
application tractorTractor

Haltec 5/8 in Rubber Rim Hole Plug for Tube-Type Wheels

  • $ 0.74
  • Save $ 0.07
Shipping Estimate
Ships in 1-3 Business Days
Shipping times vary.

Part No: H-P15

This rim hole plug is used to plug 5/8 inch rim holes and avoid tube 'pouching'. Contain Agriculture / OTR Air / Liquid Tube Valve Repair Unit, Bendable Rubber Light Truck Tube Valve Repair Unit, Motorcycle Tube Valve Repair Unit, Screw-On Spud Tube Valve Repair Unit and Tube Valve Repair (Car / Light Truck).


  • Tube-Type Wheels

We Also Recommend:

Recently Viewed Items