Sunex 5 Ton Service Jack
5 Ton Service Jack
- A heavy duty service jack designed for continuous, dependable performance in fleet truck shops, farm equipment dealers, bus company garages and commercial vehicle service bays.
- Heavy gauge steel side plates prevent twisting.
- Front wheels with roller bearings and ball bearing mounted rear caster wheels provide stability and easy maneuverability.
- Rear kick plate helps turn jack in tight places.
- Hydraulic power unit is Uniweld contructed for increased strength and leak prevention
- Wiper seals protech hydraulic system from contaminants while flash-chromed ram and pump piston for rust prevention
- Overload and bypass safety valves prevent the jack from being used beyond its rated capacity and ram over extension
- Foot pump pedal raises the lift arm to the load quickly
- Lever on inchesT inches handle locks it in any one of three differenty positions
- Release knob on top of handle operates independently of handle locking lever
- Capacity (Tons) 5
- Chassis Height (in.) 9.5
- Chassis Length (in.) 55.5
- Handle Length (in.) 45.75
- High Height (in.) 22
- Low Height (in.) 5
- Overall Width (in.) 17
- Saddle Diameter (in.) 5.75
- Shipping Weight (lbs.) 225 1
We Also Recommend: