Sunex 22 Ton Air/Hydraulic Truck Jack
22 Ton Air/Hydraulic Truck Jack
- Designed for heavy duty truck and trailer shop use, rail and bus work, and portable for roadside service calls.
- Narrow chassis design fits easily between tandem wheels.
- Chassis base is contoured so wheels make contact with ground when jack is not under load and raises them off the ground when under load to prevent damage.
- 8 inches Diameter pneumatic wheels make maneuverability easy
- Wiper seals protect the hydraulic system from contaminants.
- Overload and bypass safety valves prevent the jack from being used beyond its rated capacity and ram over extension.
- Self-retracting ram
- The lever on the handle locks it in any one of three different positions.
- The release knob on top of the handle operates independently of the handle locking lever.
- The integrated filter protects the air motor.
- Four adapters (1.875 inches and 2.625 inches diameter saddles, 2 inches, and 4 inches extension adapters) with handle-mounted saddle holder included
- Capacity (Tons) 22 at 100 PSI
- Chassis Length (in.) 21
- Extension Screw Travel (in.) 4.75
- Handle Length (in.) 49
- Low Height (in.) 8.75
- Maximum Height Adapter (in.) 21
- Overall Width (in.) 11
- Ram Travel (in.) 4.75
- Saddle Diameter (in.) 1.75
- Shipping Weight (lbs.) 102
- Vertical Throat Opening (in.)
- Wheel Diameter (in.) 8
Other Popular Items: