Sunex 10 Ton Low Height Pin Type Jack Stands (Pair)
Part No: SUN-1210
10 Ton Low Height Pin Type Jack Stands (Pair)
- Used in pairs for supporting trucks, trailers, and equipment in fleet garages, agricultural, industrial and construction environments.
- Four leg steel base and support tube made of heavy schedule pipe for added strength and stability.
- Multiple hole locations in the support tube make pin facilitated height adjustment quick and easy.
- Height adjustment pin is attached to stand to prevent loss.
- Large saddle with locating lugs support and position vehicle frame.
- Model 1522 stands have a flat base with telescopic tubes and modified V shaped saddle to cradle axles or other under truck components.
- Base: 12.2 x 12.2
- Capacity (Tons) 10
- Height Intervals: 4 x 1.5
- High Height (in.) 17.3
- Low Height (in.) 11
- Saddle Dimension (in.) 3.1 x 5.1
- Shipping Weight (lbs.) 59.5 1
We Also Recommend: