Ken-Tool HexChex Loose Wheel Nut Indicator
Ken-Tool HexChex is designed to alert a driver when a lug nut is beginning to loosen. This tool can be quickly installed over a lug nut without tools and fastens securely with a ratcheting closure. HexChex will not melt under heavy braking but is design to melt should a hub overheat, alerting the driver to hub problems.
- 4 SKUs work for 31 different nut sizes, reduce inventory cost.
- Hexchex will not melt under heavy braking.
- Design to melt if the hub overheats indicating hub problems.
- Easily remove it if melted.
- Easy to use and no tools required.
- Fits around any shaped nut including 8 or 10 sided custom nuts.
- Hexcheare made of durable polymer and is chemical resistant.
Metric: 19mm - 23mm
SAE: 3/4in to 1in
Metric: 23mm - 30mm
SAE: 1in to 1-3/16in
Metric: 30mm - 38mm
SAE: 1-3/16in to 1-1/2in
Metric: 38mm - 50mm
SAE: 1-1/2in to 2in