Ken-Tool 30631 Wheel Centering Sleeves (22/26mm) (6/Pak)
Part No: KEN-30631
Over time, the pilots on the hub can lose tolerances originally intended from the factory, allowing an offset between the wheel and the hub bearing.
In fact, an offset the thickness of just a couple playing cards can result in an out-of-tolerance radial wheel runout. Radial runout contributes to excess tire wear, increased fuel consumption, driver fatigue, and even the loosening of lug nuts and wheel "clocking".
Polyamide wheel centering sleeves take up the gap between the 22mm stud and the 26mm wheel opening, realigning the wheel to the TRUE CENTER of the hub bearing.
International patent-pending design works in conjunction with hub-piloted mounting systems and OEM style 2-piece flange nuts, assuring a centered wheel, and eliminating radial runout.
- Works in conjunction with OEM style two-piece flange nuts
- ONE part number, easy to inventory
- Installs in seconds, the same amount of time as installing a lug nut
- Made from high-impact polyamide material
- Takes-up the gap between the 22mm stud & the 26mm wheel opening
- Self-Sizing; old and new wheels, steel & aluminum wheels
- The high contrast color for easy identification
- Patent-pending in the US & other countries
- Re-centers wheel to the hub bearing
- Promotes proper lug nut clamping force
- Will not corrode or harm wheels.
- A fraction of the cost of competitive products
- Promotes safety
- Improves fuel economy
- Extends tire life, and reduces "cupping"
- Improves ride quality, and reduces driver fatigue