CP 1/2" Air Impact Wrench with 2" Ext - CP7748-2
Part No: CP-7748-2
CP7748-2 1/2 Inch Composite Impact Wrench with 2 Inch Extended Anvil. This is our most powerful extended anvil tool with a maximum torque of 922-Feet-LBS and also features an extremely fast runoff. This wrench offers the best performance/durability ratio and has a lightweight composite housing. Comfortable TPR Thermal Plastic Rubber injected in the handle for extreme comfort
- 1/2in composite impact wrench with 2in extended anvil
- Extreme torque: 922 ft.lbs - 1250 Nm of maximum torque in reverse
- Extra resistance: Durable steel aluminum alloy back housing
- Insulation & comfort: Thermo-plastic rubber injected in housing for a durable and comfortable grip.
- Universal & Durable twin hammer mechanism
- Great control: Full teasing ergonomically developed trigger
- Less fatigue: Ergonomic handle in composite material
- Low noise: Decreases fatigue of the operator
- Flexible: 360° swivel air inlet
Specs:Length: 9.68 in.
Weight: 4.9 lbs
Air Inlet Size: 1/4 in.
Average Air Consumption SCFM: 5.2
Drive Size: 1/2 in.
Drive Type: Square
Fitting Type: NPT
Handle Type: Pistol
Min. Hose Size: 3/8 in.
Operating Speed RPM: 8200
Torque: 922 ft-lbs