OTC 6575 Hub Grappler Kits
Part No: OTC-6575
Related Categories: Brake Service Brake Service Tools Wheel / Axle Tools
The Hub Grappler Kit is the complete solution for servicing wheel hubs and bearings on the vehicle without removing the steering components or knuckles. This eliminates unnecessary alignments or a shop press, cutting service time dramatically. OTC Tools 6575 Hub Grappler Kits are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from purchase.
- The new Hub Grappler Puller is specifically designed to apply maximum force with minimal effort from an impact gun to minimize service time.
- The new jaws are designed and sized to fit hub applications properly and can be quickly located on the puller bar without fasteners.
- The new 3/4-inch custom drive screw coupled with the special equalizer washer provides smooth operation while the proprietary heat treating extends its life 5-10 times longer than similar designs.
- 6 new adapters increase application coverage. Also includes a tie rod/ball joint tool and 2 Ford axle installers.
- Keep more jobs in house - don't send bearings out to be machine pressed
- Save time and money with reduced downtime
- Hub Grappler Application Guide
- Includes coverage and applications up to the model year 2018
- Most comprehensive hub and bearing service guide on the market
- Developed to be the first tool used in the kit.
- Provides a quick reference to the other tools in the kit required to do the job, eliminating guesswork and saving time.
Specs:Case Included: Yes
Wheel Bearing Removal Tool Material: Steel
Quantity: Sold as a kit.
Dimensions: 26 × 15 × 8 in
Weight: 54 lb
Ken-Tool - 7326 Pro Super Hub Shark System (Discontinued)
WARNING: California Proposition 65 - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Other Popular Items: