Rotary SPOA10 10K Two-Post Asymmetrical Lift
- SKU: RTY-SPOA10-BL From $6,750.00
- Save $1,333.35
Part No: RTY-SPOA10-BL
Alaska, Hawaii, & any/all US territories & international orders are excluded.
Design for Quality, Durability, and Productivity
For decades, Rotary Lifts has been the recognized leader in vehicle service lifts. This legendary reputation has set the standard for quality, durability, reliability, and attention to safety throughout the automotive service market.
Service and Support
With Rotary lifts, you have the service and support you need. Our worldwide network of service companies is always standing by.
Lift Safety Standards
Most of our lifts are third-party tested by ETL and certified by ALI to meet or exceed strict ANSI standards such as cable cut and deformation tests. Be sure the lift you buy has the gold ALI/ETL label that assures your lift has been tested to meet these standards.
- Unlike most other lifts, Rotary Lifts power units are designed and built for Rotary lifts. We don't use 3rd party power units which are for universal applications.
- Adjustable height option on two-post column extensions gives you flexibility during installation to maximize the vehicles you can service with each lift.
- The patented "Double S" (US Patent No. 5,009,287) single-piece construction column design provides a channel for the bearings to travel that maximizes the strength of the column and surface contact area of the bearing.
- Slider block bearings of Tivar? 1000 polyethylene is self-lubricating and maintenance-free.
- Arm restraints make the positioning of arms easy. They engage when the lift is raised and automatically disengage when the lift is fully lowered.
- High-pressure cylinders in each column provide maximum lifting force and smooth operation.
- Overhead padded switch bar to prevent damaging a vehicle from being raised too high.
- Standard three-position flip-up adapters allow for quick and easy contact with pickup points on a variety of vehicles. We offer the highest standard adapter reach in the industry, often avoiding the need for additional adapters. Low profile arm design on all 10,000 lbs. capacity models (4 from floor to flip-up adapter min. height) accommodate more vehicles.
- Uni-body construction
- Visually marked pick-up points on the vehicle
- Wider wheelbase and lower profile
- A short or long wheelbase
Specs:Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
Overall Height: 11' 8 1/2in
Overall Width: 11' 5 3/8in
Drive-Thru: 95 1/4in
Rise: 78 1/4in
Front Arm Min/Max: 24in-40 3/4in
Rear Arm Min/Max: 40 1/4in-61in
Min. Adapter Height: 4 3/4in
Min. Bay Size: 12'x24'
Ceiling Height Min.: 12'
Time of Full Rise/Decent: 45 secs./40 secs.
Adapters: Flip Up
Motor: 2 HP
Shipping Weight: Approx. 1,800 lbs
Warranty:5 Year Warranty on Equipment Structure*
1 Year Warranty on Operating Functional**
1 Year Labor Warranty
For more info Here
* Ex of Structure parts: carriage, columns, yokes, arms, runways, plungers
** Ex of Functional Parts: power units, cylinders, latches, adapters, controls