PCL Accura MK4 Digital Tire Inflator 4-250 PSI
Shipping times vary.
Part No: PCL-DAC409
Shipping times vary.
The PCL Airforce MK4 tire inflator range has become the industry standard in garages, petrol forecourts & tire depots for over 25 years. The digital age is now upon us and PCL is firmly committed to offering the same features and benefits that have stood the test of time with the advancements in digital technology.
Introducing the new ACCURA MK4 Digital Tyre Inflator which marries the ruggedness of a metal analog inflator with the lightness, accuracy, and ease of use of a digital gauge. As robust as ever and highly accurate, offering leading inflation and deflation rates with high performance for both indoor and outdoor applications. The large size LCD, backlit screen, and selectable units of pressure reading make this the most versatile digital handheld product PCL has ever launched. With a new, short slimline body design, the gauge is the lightest metal bodied gauge on the market, with a biomorphic shape to give increased comfort in use.
The ACCURA MK4 Digital Tyre Inflator is available with a wide choice of tire valve connectors and hose lengths to suit all tire inflation applications and is set to become the hottest new product to have in 2017.
- Extremely robust aluminum body with protective rubber bumper - Long accurate life expectancy
- Small 'stubby' body is the lightest metal bodied digital inflator on the market - Easy to use with reduced fatigue
- Slimline biomorphic body shape gives increased comfort for the user - Fast to use and handle
- The higher pressure range for multiple applications 4 - 250 PSI range including trucks - Versatile and flexible saving time and money
- Permanently backlit in use, auto-off after 10 seconds no-use - Easy to read in dark workshops or at night - Increased flexibility saving cost and time
- Large screen and clear digits - Easy and quick to read - Increasing accuracy and speed of use
- IP54 - can be used indoors and outdoors, saving time and increasing service
- Individually tested and certified against nationally approved gauges
- Replaceable 2 X AAA batteries power unit supplied
- three units of calibration toggle as standard - PSI, bar & kPa
- 2-second button hold for calibration toggle
Specs:Accuracy Exceeds: Compliant with BS EN12645:2014
Reading Accuracy: 0.1 PSI / 0.01 bar / 1 kPa
Max Inflation Pressure: 250 PSI / 17.2 bar / 1723 kPa
Max Inlet Pressure: 260 PSI / 18.0 bar / 1795 kPa
Inflation Flow: 190 PSI / 13 bar500 l/min / 18 CFM
Calibration: 4-250 PSI / 0.3-17.2 bar / 30-1723 kPa
Battery Type: 2 x AAA supplied
Chuck: Dual Angle
Chuck: Euro Style
Awesome Customer Svc/product!
The meaning of a quality product. LOVE IT !
The MK4 is a replacement for my old PCL Accura 1 which I also loved. The MK4 improvements over the Accura 1 is the metal body, backlight, better accuracy, and the inflate/deflate is on the lever vs the Accura 1 the deflate is a separate button. I sought out PCL inflators for their accuracy because it was difficult to match my TPMS readings with other inflators. The PCL inflators, matches my TPMS readings perfectly. The inflator comes with a calibration certificate traceable to the National Standards. Best of all, it cost less then my Accura 1 I bought 10 years ago!
Good. No issues. Called for customer support and they answered my question fast.
GREAT PRODUCT BUT
THE TIRE GAUGE IS AWESOME SUPER ACCURATE, I LIKE THE WAY THE BATTERY IS CHANGED, YOU CAN TELL THIS IS A GREAT QUALITY. WE BOUGHT 2 FOR THE SHOP. MY ONLY PROBLEM IS I HAVE SMALLER HANDS AND IT DIFFICULT TO HOLD THE NOZZLE ON THE TIRE AND PRESS THE TRIGGER WITH ENOUGH PRESSURE. BUT THATS MY PROBLEM NOT THE TOOL. I GUESS IF THE HANDLE WAS SMALLER IT WOULD BE EASIER TO USE.
Iv been in the industry 35yrs and sure everything is getting cheaply made but the reason i choose this gauge was supposed to be quality and European made but no its china made. Sad.