Coats X-Series Rim Clamp Tire Changer w/ Robo Arm
Shipping times vary.
Part No: 70XAH3
Alaska, Hawaii, & any/all US territories & international orders are excluded.
Coats 70 X Series Rim Clamp Tire Changers
The X-Series is an upgraded version of the Coats Rim Clamp changer you’ve always known and trusted with new accessory and storage packages to fit your needs. Plus, we have also added new features to make it the best platform in the business. You still get the same Coats rugged reliability and easy operation - we just give you more standard features, more options, and more value in a new tire changer than ever before
The Coats X-Series tire changers are an industry favorite because you can tailor them to your shop’s needs. Today we offer increased clamping capacity and special tools that put you in command. You get the speed and productivity you want, at the price you want.
At the heart of the X-Series Tire Changer is a Rim Clamp chassis packed with features to increase your productivity, convenience, and uptime. All of these time-saving features are now standard across the entire X-Series line. So, today you get much more for your money.
- 6in - 24in Clamping Range: Standard out the box without adapters
- "Robo-arm Ready" Tower: Larger tower comes standard on all models for easier future Robo-Arm upgrade on 50X models
- Advanced Clamp Positioning: Allows for greater control when clamping wheels. Position clamps exactly where needed at any point between fully in and fully out. No need to wait for the clamps to have to cycle the full range
- Plastic Chassis Storage: Durable plastic storage tray keeps your tools right where you need them. Helps keep your work area neat and organized
- Advanced Hand Bead Loosener Option: Available as an option at no additional cost - just order an "H" version. Provides power in, power out, and hold capability to improve control and efficiency. Operation located at the point-of-use, improving visibility in order to reduce the chance of rim damage
- Oil Injection System: Direct injection more effectively distributes oil to the moving components, ensuring better lubrication to reduce wear and lengthen life expectancy. Designed to prevent oil from being wasted during tire in?ation. 55 ?. oz. container holds more than a year’s worth of oil for most shops, significantly reducing the need for regular replenishment
- 6in - 24in* External
Maximum Tire Diameter:
- 50in Max
Maximum Rim Width:
- 14in Max
- Steel, Alloy
- Air or Electric
- Swings away for better access
Bead Loosening System:
- Hand or Foot Controlled
- 50X: N/A
- 70X: Robo-Arm 18in of Automated Vertical Stroke
- 0 to 60 PSI
- 110 to 175 PSI
- 5 HP Compressor
- 14 to 15 SCFM 150 PSI
- 50X: 49in w x 48in d x 76in h
- 70X: 49in w x 48in d x 85in h
- 50X: 585 lbs.
- 70X: 700 lbs.
We Also Recommend: