Branick 5500 Car/LT Tire Repair Station
Part No: BR-5500
The Model 5500 is the most wanted spreader for tire shops. It can handle everything from passenger tires to super-singles, but it's typically used to inspect and repair truck tires. It has adjustable height and a tire ramp for loading. The 5500 has manual tire rotation, and the tool tray swivels for left or right-hand operation. The tool tray also has four airports - two on each side. The controls for the lift, as well as the spreader, are also located on both sides of the unit. Tires load easily onto the platform; an air cylinder lifts the tire up to 35 inches off the ground, and the tire ramp retracts automatically for complete accessibility. The ramp extends out again when lowered. Made in the U.S.A. at Branick's manufacturing facility in Fargo, ND!
- Tool Tray pivots to either side on the machine
- Tire spread control conveniently located on both sides of the platform top
- Foot controls for raising/lowering platform are located on both sides of the machine
- Tire ramp retracts automatically when the platform is raised
- 5-1/4in air cylinder lift platform using as little as 75 PSI