Bartec Tech300SD TPMS Activation and Diagnostics Tool w/ OBII Prog.
Part No: BTC-WRT300PSDC
The Tech 300SD is Bartec's entry level tool with the extra advantage of market leading features and functions. With superior coverage for diagnosis and repair for both import and domestic vehicles, the Tech 300SD is one of the best all-in-one TPMS tools on the market. The Tech 300SD can handle both OE diagnostic and relearn procedures. Contrary to many other TPMS tools on the market, the Tech 300SD can diagnose problems and reset the TPMS control module of many of the Asian makes including Nissan, Honda, and Toyota, through its separate OBD II connector cable kit. As an activation tool, the Tech 300SD can both check and diagnose the TPMS sensors.
- The broadest range of coverage - Can program both Import and Domestic models.
- Removable Media Updating - no need for an internet connection, when you insert the fully loaded SD card into the onboard SD card slot.
- MMY look up - look up the make model year for almost any vehicle, including 2012 coverage.
- Programs Schrader EZ-sensors
- On screen data reporting
- VIN and DTC detection (OBD version only)
- ODBII connectivity and programming
- Compact durable design - The compact Tech 300SD has been engineered for maximum life and use.
- Printable audit reports - This feature helps with test before you touch and troubleshooting.
- Dimensions: 6 in x 2.25 in x 1.25 in
- Case Material: Xenoy composite
- Tool Weight: 11.7 ounces
- Battery: 9 volt
- Keypad: 5 Key
- Display: .75 in x 1.13 in Bright OLED
- Interface: USB 1
- Tech 300SD Tool
- USB Cable
- OBD Connector and Cable
- Pre-loaded Software for OBD
- Mini SD card (pre-installed)
- User Guide
- Activation Magnet
- Rechargeable Battery
- Power Supply
- Document CD
- Carry Case
We Also Recommend: