Ammco 4000E Digital Brake Lathe
Alaska, Hawaii, & any/all US territories & international orders are excluded.
The Ammco 4000E is easily adapted to almost any rotor or drum available today. Now you have control over the entire process and can make adjustments that, before now, were only dreamed about. Even new operators can quickly turn rotors correctly like seasoned professionals with this easy-to-use lathe.
- Custom digital finishes provide the highest possible quality available.
- Shift on the fly 3-speed integrated synchronous gearbox and shifter.
- The variable feed rate for ultimate control.
- Our most versatile lathe when combined with our 7900 twin cutter.
- Forged alloy steel arbor adds stability with two tapered mounting surfaces that handle up to 200 lbs.
- Positive Rake Tool Bits give low-pressure precision turning for superior machined surfaces with less chatter. Negative rake tool bits included.
- Floating Spindle Design, equipped with extra large bronze bearings.
- Decrease wear for longer life with the patented Positive Oiling System that provides constant lubrication when switched on.
- Rigid 44-pound spindle has the strength for long-term precision and durability, even with larger loads up to 200 lbs.
- Simultaneously resurface both sides of the rotor with the Twin Cutter Tool.
- Full drum support hex boring bar guarantees correct tool angle for drums.
We Also Recommend: