Ammco 4000B Variable Speed Brake Lathe
Since its initial introduction four decades ago, the Ammco Model 4000B has been a favorite of brake technicians everywhere. And for good reason. It's simple. It's fast. It's very precise. Plus its reliability and durability are legendary in the industry.
- Twin cutter tools and quick drum-to-rotor changeover.
- Two spindle speeds (if desired) allow for quick rough cut/finish cut settings.
- Infinitely adjustable spindle-feed gearbox.
- User-friendly ergonomics.
- Supports drums or rotors up to 100 lbs. using the standard one inch (25.4mm) arbor, or up to 200 lbs using the optional 1-7/8in (47.63mm) arbor.
- Free Installation and Training
Specs:Kit "B": Passenger Car & Lt. Trk. Cones, Thru 1/2 Ton, 1in i.d., includes 9232, 3125, 9492, 9310
Kit "E": Passenger Car & Lt. Trk. Double Chuck, Thru 1 Ton, 1in i.d., includes 9232, 3125, 9492, 41412, 9233
Kit "F": Extended Passenger Kit, SUV, and Lt. Trk. Double Chuck, Thru 1 Ton, 1in i.d., includes 9232, 3125, 9492, 41412, 9233, 40928,5000010, 6936