Coats 1100 Series Wheel Balancer
Alaska, Hawaii, & any/all US territories & international orders are excluded.
The NEW Coats 1100 Series combines the accuracy and durability of Coats’ Direct Drive system with an exclusive set of easy to use balancing features designed to get the job done right the first time, every time. Although still true to their Coats heritage, the 1100 Series Wheel Balancers offer a redesigned user interface that makes even the most complex balancing applications fast and simple. Other new features include Direct Balancing Mode Selection, Direct Tape-A-Weight
Measurement and Behind the Spoke balancing, which, when combined with the speed, accuracy and durability of Coats’ Direct Drive system, offers optimal capabilities for virtually any tire dealer
- Direct Balancing Mode Selection: Choose weight locations quickly, with the touch of a button.
- Multiple Balancing Modes: Dynamic with simultaneous static, four standard alloy options and truck mode.
- Auto Start Hood: Blazing fast balancing cycle begins when you lower the hood.
- Redesigned User Interface: Optimized for speed and simplicity.
- Dual Operator Mode: The 1100 Series saves the vehicle data for two operators, maximizing shop work flow.
- Match Balance: Determines the optimal position of the tire on the rim to minimize corrective weight.
- Manual Data Entry for distance, diameter and width.
- Automatic distance and diameter data entry maximizes the speed and accuracy of data entry.
- Direct Tape-A-Weight measurement takes the guesswork out of adhesive weight balancing for more one-spin balances.
- Behind the Spoke weight placement hides adhesive weights out of sight for a clean look on alloy wheels.
Specs:Balancing Modes: 8
Wheel Diameter Range: 8in to 30in
Wheel Width Range: 2in to 20in
Maximum Tire Diameter: Up to 44in
Maximum Tire Weight: 150 lbs.
Shaft Diameter: 40mm
Resolution Round Off Mode: 0.01 oz
Footprint: 66inw x 60ind
Shipping Weight: 639 lbs.
Automatic Data Entry (1100): None
Automatic Data Entry (1150-2D): Distance/Diameter
Electrical Requirements: 220v, 1ph or 220v, 3ph