Sunex 20 Ton Bottle Jack
20 Ton Bottle Jack
- Used for same applications for the lower capacity bottle jacks but also heavy duty trucks, farm equipment, building construction, mining, mobile home setup, oil field and power sources for manufacturer feets products.
- Ductile iron base for added strength. Models 4930A and 4950B have solid steel bases.
- Electrostatic paint for rust prevention.
- Heat treated extension screw increases low height to get full use of ram travel in 12 and 20 ton models only.
- Hydraulic bypass system prevents over extension of ram.
- Model 4920A includes an overload valve to prevent being used beyond its rated capacity.
- Two-piece slip fit handle on models 4912A and 4920A, three-piece slip fit handle on the remaining models for controlling the release valve and pumping the jack.
- All models include a grab handle for carrying and positioning purposes.
- Base: 5.75 x 6
- Capacity (Tons) 20
- Extension Screw Travel (in.) 2.43
- Low Height (in.) 9.5
- Max Height (in.) 18.5
- Ram Travel (in.) 6.56
- Shipping Weight (lbs.) 24.6 1
We Also Recommend: