Sunex 1 Ton Transmission Jack
Part No: SUN-7740B
1 Ton Transmission Jack
- Use for the removal, installation and moving of heavy duty diesel truck transmissions.
- Universal adjustable saddle with four brackets that can be lined up with transmission pan configurations.
- Two safety chains and adjustment hardware secure the transmission to the jack feets saddle.
- Wide chassis for load distribution and stability
- Slow controlled lowering of load by a conveniently located release valve knob.
- Four conveniently located grab handles for jack repositioning
- Overload and bypass safety valves prevent the jack from being used beyond its rated capacity and ram over extension
- Pump handle rotates 360 degrees for operation from any direction.
- Capacity (Tons) 1
- Chassis Length (in.) 37.5
- High Height (in.) 31.5
- Low Height (in.) 6.5
- Overall Width (in.) 18.5
- Saddle Tilt Fore and Aft 79 by 9
- Saddle Tilt Side to Side +10,-18
- Shipping Weight (lbs.) 143 1
We Also Recommend: