IR 1 in Drive Air Impact Wrench - w/ D Handle / 6 in Ext. Anvil
Ingersoll-Rand Titanium Impacts have all the performance and features you have come to expect from the IR family of titanium tools. With the IR2190 Series of tools, high volume fleet service tire changing will be a breeze!.
- Large durable bushing for extended life.
- Ergonomic inch chainsaw inch handle and grip for better control and comfort.
- Power regulator.
- Coarse threading prevents stripping.
- Titanium hammercase weighs less and provides greater durability.
- 7-vane motor delivers 1,600 ft-lbs
- Tougher - titanium means this tool will stand up under the toughest environments.
- More durable - the extended, robust anvil bushing provides long life under heavy shop usage.
- Lighter - weighting up to 0.58 lbs. less than its predecessor, the IR2080, the IR2190 resets the standard for performance.
- More comfortable to operate.
- Reduced strain on wrist.
- Designed for below the waist use.
- Reduced weight lessens strain on shoulders, arms and back.
- Drive (in): 1 in
- Torque Range (ft - lbs): 150-1200
- Max Torque (ft - lbs): 1600
- Blows Per Min: 950
- Free Speed (rpm): 6800
- Mechanism: Twin hammer
- Sound Dba (pressure / Power): 103.8 / 116.8
- Power Settings: 3 forward 1 reverse
- Handle Type: Tire change handle
- Avg. Air Consumption @ Load 12.0 cfm: 336 l/min<br>58 cfm/1624 l/min
- Air Inlet: 1/2 in
- Min Hose Size: 1/2 in /12mm
- Overall Length: 18.68 in 1
We Also Recommend: