Corghi ET66 Truck Wheel Balancer
- SKU: COR-ET66M-WL140 $9,595.00
Part No: COR-ET66M-WL140
Alaska, Hawaii, & any/all US territories & international orders are excluded.
The ET66 has a dual display control panel designed to be user-friendly. It is equipped with an integrated lift for raising wheels to 150kg and is supplied with a wide choice of balancing programs. It is available in manual or motor-driven spin device versions and operates with a 12V battery.
- This electronic wheel balancer is perfect for truck, bus, and van off-vehicle wheels.
- With a low-speed balance (80 rpm for truck wheels and 120 rpm for automobile wheels), it shortens wheel spin periods, lowers dangers from spinning parts, and uses less energy.
- The pneumatic lift is included for wheels up to 150 kg.
- The wheel shaft can be locked using a manual brake.
- The cover has trays to hold weights of all sorts and the most frequently used tools.
- Unbalance data is acquired at variable speed.
- Motor-driven wheel spin (Motor version) or manual (Hand Spin version).
- The digital display has dual luminance.
- The simple, user-friendly keyboard is for program selection and data entry.
- The processing unit has a 16-bit microprocessor.
- 10g (0,5oz) resolution for truck operation and 1g (1/10oz) resolution for car operation.
- Values of unbalance are indicated in grams or ounces.
Balancing modes available:
- Standard dynamic on both sides of the rim
- Alu for alloy rims
- Static on one plane only.
- Utility programs: calibration; diagnostics.
- Kit for external 12V battery power supply available on request (for Hand Spin version only)
Specs:Tire Diameter: 42in
Rim Width: 4in - 20in
Rim Diameter: 12in - 28in
Max. Tire Weight: 440 lbs
Spin Time Trucks: 17 sec
Voltage: 110V / 1Ph
Shipping Weight: 441 lbs
Includes:1 x Spacer Flange
1 x Medium Cone 6.2in - 8in
1 x Large Cone 8.6in - 11in
1 x Wing Nut
1 x Tire Caliper
1 x Wheel Weight Pliers #203841
2 x Attaching Bolt
1 x Calibration Cone 1.8in - 2.5in
Calibration Weight (3.5 oz.)
Calibration Weight (10 oz.)
Limited Warranty:2 year parts
1 year labor
For more info Here