CEMB Center Post Leverless Tire Changer - SM1100
Part No: CMB-SM1100
Alaska, Hawaii, & any/all US territories & international orders are excluded.
Center-Post Twist Lock Clamping System
Safely secures virtually all wheels without damage. Easy access to the rim and tire from the bottom side without obscuring the work area. Manual wheel locking system equipped with removable central fixing shaft able to lock rims from 12in to 30in. Reverse wheel-clamping kit included.
Vertical Arm in Extra-Rigid Configuration
The pneumatic movement of the operating arm and the double locking system complete with sliding rollers on the horizontal arm grants better operating accuracy.
Equipped with a patented automatic leverless mounting/dismounting tool, complete with plastic protections and controlled by a dedicated joystick. Thanks to the fast and repetitive automatic wheel dismounting procedure, any risk of damaging the rim or tire are eliminated.
Bead Pressing System
The new standard supplied independent floating bead presser is recommended to operate on Run-Flat and UHP tires. Particularly efficient on reverse rims thanks to the height of the tool, which can be easily reduced.
Standard Bead Breaking Arm
Leverless mount head provides simple fingertip activated demounting of high-performance low profile, stiff sidewall run-flats, and commercial use multi-ply tires up to 36in diameter and 12.5in wide.
The SM1100 comes standard with a pneumatic lift. With a lifting capacity of up to 185 lbs.
- BPS (Bead Press System) greatly assists the operator in mounting stiff sidewall tires and difficult rims with deep drop centers
- Center-post twist-lock clamping system safely secures virtually all wheels without damage with easy access to the rim and tire from the bottom side without obscuring the work area.
- Wheel lift eliminates back strain injury due to repetitive lifting of common larger, heavier wheels.
- Leverless mount/dismount system (PATENTED)
- Foot-operated side-mounted bead breaker shovel combines speed with power for everyday wheel applications to save time
Specs:Rim Diameter (Ext.): 12in - 30in
Max. Wheel Width: 15in (380 mm)
Maximum Tire Outside: 47in (1,200 mm)
Tire Diameter: 40in (1016 mm)
Bead Breaker Force: 1765 lbf (800 Kgf)
Power Supply: 220V, 1ph, NEMA Plug L6-20P
Air Pressure: 115-145 psi (8-10 bar)
Operating Pressure: 145 psi (10 bar)
Turn Table Speed: 8-15 rpm
Shipping Weight: 1125 lbs (510 Kg)
Cemb Warranty:1 year full
2 year parts