JohnDow Combination Fluid Evacuator and Oil Drain w/ Transparent Bowl (20 Gal)
Part No: JDI-20COMBO-B
This all-in-one fluid evacuator and self-evacuating oil drain give you greater functional versatility when handling fluids in your shop.
The JDI-20COMBO-B is equipped with a 2-gallon transparent bowl, giving the operator the option to check the quantity and quality of oil before discharging into the tank below. The bowl is heat resistant to a maximum of 212 F.
Venturi Vacuum System: The venturi pump creates a vacuum in the steel tank using compressed air. The easy-to-read vacuum gauge lets you know when you achieve the proper suction level.
Self-Evacuating: The air-evac feature makes emptying the tank quick and easy.
7′ Suction Hose: Easily evacuate fluid with unique probes and adapters connected to the 7′ suction hose.
16in Offset Funnel: The 16in funnel includes removable expanded metal screen-keeping tools, drain plugs, and other debris safe from entering the drain body.
Probe Storage Tube: Six suction probes and three "OE" adapters are included with the evacuator and an onboard storage tube.
- 20-gallon heavy-duty steel tank
- 16in offset funnel with an expanded metal screen
- Self-evacuating with 6′ discharge hose
- Powerful venturi vacuum generator and vacuum gauge
- Oil- and chemical-resistant wheels and casters for longer life
- Six suction probes and three "OE Style" adapters with convenient storage tube
- Sight tube for quick indication of fluid level
Suction Capacity: 14-gallon
Air Pressure for Vacuum: 110-115 psi
Depressurization Time: 120-150 sec.
Suction Speed: .04-.05 GPM
Funnel Size: 16in
Wheel Size - Front: 4in Casters
Wheel Size - Rear: 7in Fixed
Height Adjustment: 50in to 70in
Weight: 62 lbs.
Weight - w/bowl: 72 lbs.