Martins MFJ-S30T 33-Ton Portable Air/Hydraulic Floor Jack
Part No: MAR-MFJS30T
Introducing Martins MFJ-S30T, the 33-ton professional portable air/hydraulic floor jack. Designed for heavy-duty lifting, it comes with 2 extensions and a load capacity of 33 US tons. With a lightweight and foldable handle, it's easy to carry and handle. The adjustable and locking handle makes it safer to position under the vehicle, while the air/hydraulic pump allows for effortless lifting. This jack is compact and sturdy for industrial trucks, buses, and machinery.
Note: To ensure safety, always use certified and appropriate jack stands to support a vehicle before going underneath it. Prior to use, verify the lifting capacity. Proper and correct utilization of floor jacks and jack stands can avert the possibility of harm or fatality.
- Lightweight and foldable handle for easy carrying
- The load capacity of 33 US tons for heavy industry trucks
- Air/hydraulic service jack lifts up to 16 1/4"
- 2 extensions provide up to 4 3/4" of extra lifting height
- 2-stage lifting: 33-ton cylinder up to 13 1/2", 16.5-ton cylinder up to 16 1/8"
- Adjustable and locking handle in 3 positions for easier handling
- Compact and easy to use, great for service trucks
- It comes with 2 stackable extensions for sturdy and stable lifting
- Low profile design fits under vehicles with as little as 15.2 cm of clearance
- Multi-position and long handle can be lowered down to 15° for easy positioning
- Air/hydraulic pump eliminates manual pumping
- Lift handle for transportation.
Warranty: 2 years
Load capacity (lb): 66000
Lifting height - min. (inches): 5 7/8
Lifting height - max. (inches): 16 1/4
Color: Grey and orange
Net weight (lb): 67
Product dimensions - LxWxH (inches): 19 5/8 x 11 x 50 3/8
Gross weight (lb): 70
Application:Auto repair shops
Heavy equipment rental
Commercial vehicle centers
Farming equipment services
Heavy machinery plants
Shipping & Logistics
Mining equipment repair
Waste management services
Includes:1 x Separate extension handle
2 x Floor Jack extensions (1 3/4in and 3in)
1 x Pre-filled hydraulic cylinder
1 x User manual
1 x 1/4in Industrial (Canada/USA)
1 x 1/4in Nitto (Autralia/Euro)
1 x Euro DN 7.2 (Europe)