Coats 6450-2D HD Truck Wheel Balancer
- SKU: CTS-850645002 From $13,996.00
Part No: CTS-850645002
Alaska, Hawaii, & any/all US territories & international orders are excluded.
COATS Model 6450-2D is a High Volume Heavy Duty Truck Wheel Balancer with DCS* / Dual Calibration Software, 220V/1P/3P.
The 6450 is unlike other heavy-duty balancers which simply change the round-off when switching between heavy-duty and passenger car work. The COATS 6450-2D stores and run two INDEPENDENT SETS of calibrations. So, in addition to changing round-offs, these machines dynamically adjust balancing parameters based on the job at hand. It's like having two machines in one without any trade-offs inherent to other heavy-duty offerings.
With the addition of DCS*, the 6450 series is now the most accurate heavy-duty balancer in passenger car and light truck models on the market today. The 6450 is ideal for municipal shops servicing police cars to fire trucks to transit vehicles. It is also the right machine for front-line retail service, from delivery vehicles to tractor-trailers. DCS gives 6450's the widest and most accurate range; the AC Vector Drive gives the 6450s speed and ease of use, while the Coats Direct Drive motor provides durability and years of trouble-free service.
- Powerful 1.5HP direct-drive motor shaves 20 seconds off a typical 22.5in a spin.
- DCS* ensures the 6450 is the most accurate heavy-duty balancer in car/light truck models on the market, like two balancers in one.
- 2 parameter auto data entry system for clip weight and 3 parameters for Tape-A-Weight
- 500 lbs. Met Lab / UL approved with 52in wheel capacity.
- Designed for the front line, high-volume balancing.
- Easy-to-read LED readouts.
- 2in / 51mm heavy duty arbor on Coats proven direct-drive motor
- Laser-guided direct Tape-A-Weight placement
Specs:Type of Balancer: Heavy Truck
Drive System: Direct
Self Calibrating: Yes
On-Screen Cal. Directions: Yes
Automatic Data Entry: 2 Parameter
Stop on Top: No
Auto Indexing / second weight position: No
Operator A+B: Yes
Match Mount: Yes
Motor Size: 1.5 hp indirect
Cycle Time: R11 22.5 (200lb) 18sec.
Cones: 2 Auto, 2 lt truck
Ounce Gram Selectable: Yes
Adapter Storage: Side Pegs
Direct Weight Placement: Yes
Monitor / Display: LED w/ text instruction box
On-Board Inflation Station: No
Econo Balance: No
Balancing Modes: 11
Max Tire Diameter: 52in (1320mm)
Max Rim Width: 20in (510mm)
Max Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (227kg)
Shaft Diameter: 51mm
Resolution Displayed: .1 oz (.03cl)
Accuracy: .01 oz (+/- .05) [.03cl (+/- .14)]
Power Requirements: 220v/1ph or 3ph 60hz
Chassis Footprint: 72in w x 62ind
Weight: 1100 lbs.