Challenger VLE10 10K Versymmetric Car Lift
Part No: CHL-VLE10
Alaska, Hawaii, & any/all US territories & international orders are excluded.
Challenger adds the industry-leading Versymmetric Technology to the popular economy grade 10,000 lb 2-post lift, the LE10. Expand your service capabilities with the VLE10’s ability to lift a wide range of vehicles, including Forbes Top 20 Best-Selling Vehicles of 2020.
- 3-Stage Versymmetric front arms and 2-Stage rear arms provide a wide arm sweep for asymmetric and symmetric lifting in the same service bay.
- 11.875” standard height fits in service bays with 12’ ceiling height.
- Double telescoping screw pads with rubber footpad.
- Padded overhead shut-off system prevents vehicle damage.
- The Jacketed pulley-less single-point mechanical lock release system that was once exclusive to our CL series lifts is now standard on the VLE10.
- Rubber door guards protect the vehicle from door damage.
- Premium powder coat finish provides long-lasting durability.
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins inhibit rust and provide long-lasting durability.
Specs:Lifting Capacity: 10,000 lbs
Lift Configuration: Symmetric and Asymmetric
Arm Configuration: 3-Stage Versymmetric® Front/2-Stage Rear
Max Load Per Arm: 2500 lbs
Rise Height (screw pads at highest position): 74.75in
Overall Height: Standard: 143.875in
Extended Height: 167.875in
Overall Width: 131.625in
Drive-Thru Clearance: 98.375in
Floor to Overhead Switch: Standard: 137in
Extended Height: 161in
Front Arm Reach: 22.3125in-39.375in
Rear Arm Reach: 38.375in-55.375in
Screw Pad Height: 4.25in-6.75in
Between Columns: 110.25in
Motor/Voltage: 2HP, 208v-230v, 60Hz, 1Ph
Rise Time: 44s
Ceiling Height Required: Standard: 12'
Extended Height 14'