AME Easy Gripper Tire Mover for Giant Tire
Alaska, Hawaii, & any/all US territories & international orders are excluded.
This Easy Gripper is an attachment to forklift and loader that enable the vehicle to handle large tires and wheels. The perfect tool for tire producers, distributors, retreaders, tire service organizations, farmers or vehicle factories. This Tool will provide substantial time savings across a whole range of handling operations. The infrared camera system and a very precise rotation make it possible for one man to mount and dismount wheels and tires. It can tilt and handle the tire - horizontal and vertical.
- Handle tire up to 85in (2.160m)
- Lifting Capacity: 2,200 lbs (1,000 kg) (94060,94095)
- Lifting Capacity: 4,400 lbs (2,000 kg) (94062,94096)
- Safe 3-point grip.
- The camera system as standard.
- Precise rotation 0-50°
- Tilt function 90° (Only for 94060)
- Quick shift system - between the Gripper and the fork.
- Flat arms for narrow space between tires and fenders.
- Telescopic arms for handling two tire or wide duals.
- Customization on request.
- A. Quick Shift mounting plate (for Gripper 2160): Ensures a rapid change between forks, Easy Gripper, Easy Stacker, and other accessories. Quick Shift is mounted directly on the forklift, mini-loader, telescope loader or other front loaders.
- B. Remote Control: The compact remote control can be placed in many places in the cab. This ensures a simple and safe operation even if the forklift only has one hydraulic output for the three functions on the Easy Gripper 2160. The remote control has easy-to-understand symbols for the GRIP – TILT – ROTOR functions. A bright LED next to each button indicates which function is active when the one hydraulic channel on the forklift is activated.
- C. Camera Set: Ensures proper monitoring of the blind area in front of the loaded forklift. The camera provides a wide field of vision, and for night driving, the strong LED bulbs automatically light up the “blind field.” The 7” high res screen ensures perfect vision. Everything is done wirelessly. The screen is prepared for four different cameras.
- D. Hydraulic Quick Shift multi-connection: For connecting and disconnecting the hydraulics in one smooth operation
- E. Fork Module: If you are using the Easy Gripper with your forklift, a valuable and flexible solution is the Forkmodule. With this, you can change from forks to Easy Gripper and back to forks in just a minute or two.
- F. Unique Gripper pipes: For various purposes, gripper pipes can be fitted on your Easy Gripper: Flat top gripper; Telescopic gripper pipes; Custom length gripper pipes.
- G. Rotating arms: For increased security, Easy grippers can be fitted with rotating arms, which automatically centers loose tires being gripped thus ensuring all arms are holding the tire with the right pressure.
Lifting capacity: 1,000 kg / 2,200 lbs (94060)
Lifting capacity: 2,000 kg / 4,400 lbs (94062)
Gripping diameter: 47.3 - 85in / 1,200 - 2,160 mm
Tire width with standard gripper pipes: 40in / 1,000 mm
As standard includes three gripper pipes: 3.5 x 23.6in / 89 x 600 mm
Supply voltage: 12 V / 24 V by order
Hydraulic requirement: minimum 100 bar / flow 70 l/min
Hydraulic connection: 1 double-acting
Remote control: Included
Lifting height: Depends on the forklift/loader
Horizontal/vertical tilt movement: 0 - 90 degrees Gripper 2160
Rotation: 0 - 50 degrees
Net weight Gripper 2160: about 1,200 lbs / 550 kg
Net weight Gripper Compact: about 1,100 lbs / 400 kg
Transport dimensions: 47 x 59in / 1,200 x 1,500 mm, height 47in / 1,200 mm
Lifting capacity: 1,000 kg / 2,200 lbs (94095)
Tyre diameter: 1,200 - 2,160 mm / 47-85in
Standard arms: Ø 89 x 600 mm / 3,5 x 23,6in
Telescopic arms up to: 1,375 mm / 54in
A Cg Gripper 370 mm / 14,5in
B Rear of Load 425 mm / 16.7in
C Cg Load 925 mm / 36,4in
D Length 1,025mm / 40,3in
Weight: 470 kg / 1.034 lbs
Requirements to carrier
Lifting capacity: Individual calculation
Electrical: 12 V supply
Hydraulic: 1 double acting connection
Pressure min-max: 150-250 bar (2.175-3.626 psi)
Return pressure: max. 10 bar (145 psi)
Flow: max. 50 l/min. (13 gal/min.)