Gaither Wheel Dolly
Part No: GTC-Y471105HD
The Gaither Y471105HD is lightweight, portable, and adjustable design makes it an ideal tire dolly for any service shop.
- Easy installation and removal of truck tire/wheel assemblies
- One man control
- Heavy-duty industrial bearings
- 3 positions for rollers depending on tire size
- Great tool for every service truck
- Avoid Damage to wheel bolts and expensive modern rims
- For all wheels from 6.5' - 24.5', including super singles
- New longer rollers make it even easier to handle super single tires
Specs:Cap. lbs/kg max 250/551
G.W. lbs/kg 36/16.4
N.W. lbs/kg 35/15.9 1
To Remove from Vehicle:
After the vehicle is positioned on jack stands and the lug nuts are removed, slide the Tire Dolly under the tire so that the rollers come into contact.
Apply downward force on the handle to raise the tire/wheel assembly, and pull away from the vehicle.
To Replace onto Vehicle:
Place O-LINE-ERs on studs.
Lift tire/wheel assembly with Tire Dolly and roll toward vehicle.
Raise tire/wheel assembly and line up stud holes with O-LINE-ERs.
Remove Tire Dolly and slide tire/wheel assembly onto hub.
We Also Recommend: